The clash between Indian and Chinese troops in the Galwan Valley has left a bitter taste. After India lost 20 soldiers in the border stand-off, the government carried out a 'digital strike' on the neighbouring country by imposing a ban on 59 Chinese apps that include TikTok, UC Browser, SHAREit, WeChat, CamScanner and Mi Community, among others.Enough is enough, believes the India Inc bosses too. They are planning to show a united front in giving China a befitting reply.On Monday, $14-billion worth JSW Group owner Sajjan Jindal took to Twitter to urge industrialists to stop imports from the neighbouring country. He said that said business cannot go as usual while India soldiers get killed at the LAC by the Chinese.The industrialist further said that this is an opportunity for all to come together and push for a stronger Atma Nirbhar Bharat.Calling it a step towards Atmanirbhar App ecosystem, Paytm Founder Vijay Shekhar Sharma also lauded the government's 'bold step' taken in the national interest. "Time for the best Indian entrepreneurs to come forward and build the best by Indians, for Indians," he posted on the micro-blogging site.Last week, Mahindra Group Chairman Anand Mahindra engaged in a war of words with the Editor-in-Chief of the Chinese state-run media, Global Times, Hu Xijin.